FEFLOW is suitable for numerous different applications in flow and transport processes simulation in porous media, ranging from lab scale to continental scale. A few typical examples are listed here:
- Groundwater Management
- Geothermal Energy (Deep and Near-Surface)
- Mine Water Management
- Geotechnical Applications
- Industrial Porous Media Design
- Survey of Saltwater Intrusion
- Study of Pollutant Dispersion
- Coupled Groundwater/Surface-Water Simulation (Linkage with DHI MIKE11)
- Contact us for questions of usability for other applications!
For extending the built-in capabilities of FEFLOW, its open programming interface IFM offers nearly unlimited possibilities.